ABOUT WILDLIFE COOKING!
DO YOU OFFER A UNIQUE HUNTING OR FISHING EXPERIENCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW FRESH WAY TO SELL AND MARKET THOSE HUNTING OR FISHING EXPERIENCE?
THEN WILDLIFE COOKING IS THE ANSWER THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR!
We have developed a unique marketing strategy to introduce new clients to the hunting or fishing experience that you offer. We want to offer hunting farms/lodges, hunting guides(PH), fishing guides, fishing charters, nature reserves, chefs and restaurants the opportunity to showcase and sell their experience by creating an amazing video that showcases this experience as one of our episodes on Wildlife Cooking’s YouTube channel.
HOW IT WORKS
1. YOU PROVIDE US WITH THE INFORMATION TO CREATE UP TO 5 EXPERIENCE PACKAGES THAT CAN BE SOLD THROUGH OUR BOOKING SERVICE. (COST – 10% BOOKING FEE)
2. OUR PRODUCTION TEAM COMES TO YOUR VENUE AND PRODUCES THE EPISODE FOR THE WILDLIFE COOKING CHANNEL. THIS VIDEO WILL SHOWCASE ONE OF YOUR HUNTING OR FISHING EXPERIENCE PACKAGES. ADDITIONAL VIDEOS CAN BE PRODUCED FOR EACH EXPERIENCE.
3. YOU GET A BUSINESS PROFILE ON www.wildlifecooking.com WHERE YOUR EXPERIENCE PACKAGES CAN BE PURCHASED BY CLIENTS.
4. YOUR EXPERIENCE IS THEN PROMOTED THROUGH GOOGLE ADS AND BY THE ORGANIC GROWTH OF THE WILDLIFE COOKING YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
5. EVERY YEAR YOU CAN LOAD NEW DATES AND PRICES FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE PACKAGES. AT ANY TIME YOU CAN ORDER MORE EPISODE VIDEOS THAT FEATURE MORE OF THE AMAZING HUNTING AND FISHING EXPERIENCES THAT YOU OFFER.
Wildlife Cooking has a vision to tell hunting and fishing stories, showcasing the beauty of nature and the experience of hunting and fishing in the wild! We wants to showcase the men and women who work in these industries, telling their stories and showing how they live! What food they make and what equipment they use in the wild.
We also partner with sponsors through promotion codes and product placement in the videos.
Wildlife Cooking supports well managed hunting and fishing principles and practices, where the conservation and future of a species, is well protected and enhanced through sustainable hunting and fishing. A true outdoors man and women firstly and for mostly is the protector and care taker of nature, respecting the fruits of her nourishment and provision.
Wildlife Cooking is owned and managed by Iban Vermeulen. He was born on a farm in a small Karoo town called Philipstown. Though he now stays in Paarl, South Africa he is still a “farm boy” at heart. He loves to hunt and fish with friends and family whilst grilling food on the BBQ/Braai.
By trade Iban is a Solutions Expert(MCSE) and Digital Marketing Strategist(VC MARKETING). He grows businesses by developing their digital strategies. His passion is the outdoors and BBQ. His vision is to develop Wildlife Cooking to the places where it becomes a premier marketing platform for farmers and businesses that work in the hunting and fishing industries around the globe.